FAA Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures online training provides detailed guidance on how to establish an enhanced receiving inspection system to help eliminate the safety risk posed by unairworthy components, parts, or materials.
Attending this training will place companies in the best position to ensure that products being returned to service conform to type design or specifications and airworthiness requirements and are in a condition for safe operation.
What will you learn after completing the course?
Benefits of attending this training are to gain an understanding of:
- U.S. Federal Aviation Regulations relevant to an aviation store and how to maintain compliance.
- the various processes and procedures for personnel involved in Aviation Stores management and Receipt Inspection.
- establishing aeronautical parts traceability and eligibility for installation.
- the issues associated with Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPs) and how to help eliminate the safety risk they impose.
- the key elements involved in auditing aviation stores for compliance.
The following subjects are addressed:
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Approved vs Acceptable Parts
- Determining Traceability and Eligibility of Aircraft Replacement Parts
- Production Approval Holders Parts Certification Responsibilities
- Developing a Receiving Inspection System Plan
- Receiving Inspection Procedures for Aircraft Parts and Material
- Aircraft Parts and Material Documentation Requirements
- Disposition of Scrap or Salvageable Aircraft Parts and Material
- Training and Qualification of Receiving Inspection Personnel
- Detecting and Reporting Suspected Unapproved Parts
- Auditing a Receiving Inspection System
Course type: Presentation without voice over
Duration equivalent to 2-day classroom training
Category: FAA, UAE & Other Regulations
Price: 117.50 USD
Enrol & Benefit from up to 40% off with a Multi Courses Discount here
How can I enrol?
Visit the FAA Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures training page or email email@example.com to request details, payment instructions and an enrolment form.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: