The increase in commercial aviation is attributed to the facts such as increase in disposable income in developed as well as few developing countries, decrease in flight tariffs, and demand for reduced travel time. The increase in military aviation is due to the transportation of military personnel, cargo, and ammunitions from one place to another among others. Owing to these factors, the market for aerospace data recorders is anticipated to grow, however, the high price of next generation data and voice recorders are hindering the market growth. The integration of high end sensors and other technologies into the recorders increases the price of the final products, which in turn jeopardizing the Aerospace data recorders market growth to certain extend.
The aerospace data recorders market is segmented on basis of application as commercial aircrafts and military aircrafts. The rise in commercial aviation across the globe is increasing the commercial aircrafts, which in turn is increasing the demand for robust data and voice recorders. Thus, the increase in commercial aircrafts is impacting positively on the market for aerospace data recorders. The military aircrafts segment also contributes healthy market share in the aerospace data recorder market as the defense forces worldwide are investing huge amounts with an objective to develop or procure technologically advanced, reduced size and weight, crash protected and deployable data and voice recorders. The procurement of new military commuter aircrafts or fighter jets or military cargo aircrafts is demanding for integration of new recorders, which will facilitate in understanding the situation of the aircrafts while its airborne. In addition, the aircraft modernization practices are also being conducted by various defense forces in order to upgrade the data and voice recorders or to retrofit them. Thus, the military aircrafts segment is also helping the aerospace data recorders market to grow over the period.
The overall Aerospace data recorders market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview was conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the Aerospace data recorders market.
Top players includes in Aerospace data recorders market report are Honeywell International Inc. (United States) Teledyne Technologies Inc. (United States) AstroNova Inc. (United States) L-3 Technologies Inc. (United States) FLYHT Aerospace Solutions (Canada) Curitss-Wright Defense Solutions (United States) Leonardo DRS (United States) MadgeTech Inc. (United States) Universal Avionics Systems Corporation (United States) RUAG AG (Switzerland)
Reasons to buy this report:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the automatic tire inflation system market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: